I work in a company that has grown very quickly in recent years. This makes it more and more difficult for us to work together to implement a project more quickly, because so many people are involved and have to work together. Smaller companies somehow manage to work in agile and to publish releases after only a short time. Do you have a product that large companies can also use to work agile and scale large volumes?
Yes, we’re developing the SAFe® tool Agile Hive, which is designed to enable large enterprises to work agile and scale at large.
You can read more about how you can use the tool to keep up with your fast-moving, smaller competitors here: How to Always Be One Step Ahead with SAFe® and Agile Hive
- Happy PIPping – Vodafone’s Road to Business Agility with SAFe® and Agile Hive
- Case Study: How Agile Hive Helps DIY Chain toom Scale Agile
- Confluence & Agile Hive – The Dynamic Duo
- 4 Useful Ways to Escape the Time-wasting Loop with SAFe® and Agile Hive
- Is SAFe® Something I Should Consider for my Organization?
- SAFe® – Can You Scale Agile Without Chaos?