What are the steps to hide checklists in Jira Cloud projects?
To configure global, bulk, and individual checklist settings for Jira Cloud projects, follow these steps:
- Click on the settings (cog icon) in the upper right corner of Jira.
- Choose “Apps - Add and manage Jira Marketplace apps.”
- Click on “Enabled Projects.”
- On the configuration screen, define the behavior for newly created projects at the top of the page. It is suggested to choose “always.”
- Define which project should have which setting by selecting the appropriate options.
- Use “Bulk actions” to change settings for all projects at once if needed.