Draw.io for Confluence Server support period given Confluence Server end of life annoucement

If I buy draw.io for Confluence Server, given the EOL of Confluence Server itself, what assurances do I have that I will receive support for the maintenance period I buy?

Also, when will I be able to buy draw.io until via the Marketplace? Can I buy 2 years of updates up to that point?

We will honour all product support requests with active maintenance, without exception.

The Atlassian server end of life FAQ provides details of dates for Atassian marketplace apps, such as draw.io:

“For all other Marketplace apps, existing server customers will be able to continue purchasing apps until February 2, 2023 PT. Ongoing app renewals are expected to be prorated with an end date of February 2, 2024 PT to match your server products’ end of support date.”

You will be able to buy draw.io up to February 2, 2023 PT. Any maintenance periods will have the latest end period set at February 2, 2024 PT. This means it is possible to buy draw.io and receive support for draw.io up until February 2, 2024 PT, as long as the last renewal is before February 2, 2023 PT.

The server and DC binary are the same thing, the product on server will continue to be developed as DC is not end of life.

We are not raising the price of draw.io for Server in Feburary 2021. We have not taken any decisions regarding the pricing between now and 2024.