We are planning to implement a wiki in our company soon. We would like to dive deeper into the subject of knowing what’s right for our company. Do you offer seminars or similar, customized for our needs?
Here at //SEIBERT/MEDIA we do offer Atlassian Confluence workshops. We have several different options for your company to pick from.
If you would like the workshop to be customized based on your needs to determine your intranet or wiki requirements, we do offer a Structure Workshop. In this workshop, we would work together on the following:
- Evaluate your requirements.
- Develop a strategic foundation.
- Clarify which content will be part of your intranet.
- Create an organizational structure for the content.
- Specify the resulting structure of spaces as well as implementation and preferred navigation.
Here is a list of all of the Atlassian workshops we provide
Please feel free to reach out to us with any additional questions by submitting your contact information at the bottom of the page at the link above.
1.Confluence instance should be under one administration group who will be able to take care of it.
2. All space creation permissions and adding users to confluence should be under administration group.
3. Knowledge base and info of company spaces should be visible to every user.
4. Rest of all spaces should be visible to concern people only.
5. When a user request for space make them as admin to add their mates to add into that space.