Draw.io for Confluence - How is the free draw.io standard/Enterprise offering set up for partners?

I’m an Atlassian Partner. I read that I qualify for a free draw.io for Confluence Cloud instance for internal use. How do I set that up?

Firstly, send us the domain you access Confluence Cloud on. That is in the form “xyz.atlassian.net” or “xyz.jira.com”. Do this via a request at our help desk.

Once we have that we will create an exception on our systems for that domain so that license checks are ignored. Note that this automatically licenses you for draw.io for Jira Cloud as well.

Once we tell you it is active, you need to stop any trial or subscription to draw.io in the manage apps admin screen.

That screen will tell you that draw.io is unlicensed, you can safely ignore that. To double check if the license is working try inserting a blank draw.io diagram and see whether the “File” menu option in the draw.ioeditor is active. If it is, your license is active.

You do not need an access token, we have our own licensing system.

Fore more general info on draw.io for Confluence or Jira, please refer to our draw.io webpage.

Interested in becoming a partner? Check out our Partner Management portal!