I was given my first assignment to write an article for Seibert Media. Now I am curious if there are tips for a good procedure and criteria for good work.
Thanks for your interest in working with us! The information here should help answer some initial questions about our collaboration.
You will need to view the full briefing document to get the full scope of our collaboration & payment information:
What are the first steps?
Your first piece for us will be a test piece. This is so we can all (us as well as you) can evaluate if we’d like to continue working together.
- We will give you a topic and a brief description of that topic.
- We will also outline the context and marketing goal to target your writing more accurately.
- To get a feel for who we are and what we do, many of your questions can be answered by just taking at our existing corporate blog.
- You will get a link to a new Google Doc for your notes, outline, and final draft.
Should there be issues, please ask so that we’re all on the same page.
- Take the time to do the research you need.
- Once you have an outline, ping us to see if you’re headed in the right direction.
- Do your own proofreading and use help (Grammarly or similar).
- Don’t worry about unfinished work being shared. We work collaboratively so that we can help each other.
This post is also available via this short link: https://seibert.biz/myfirstcontentpiece