Gliffy on Confluence Cloud is incredibly expensive. It’s nearly the same cost as Confluence itself. I really need diagramming in Confluence, but my management will laugh when they see the cost. Is there any way to get a discount?
There’s no simple way, unfortunately. You could approach Gliffy directly and ask them.
However, there are a number of diagramming applications in Confluence Cloud, I’ll list them alphabetically:
- draw.io is the most used diagramming app in Confluence Cloud.
- Graphity is a new app, we haven’t tested it in detail.
- Graphviz is a text to image diagramming app.
- Lucidchart is an external app that connects to Confluence. It is also very expensive, though.
- PlantUML is a very popular text to diagram tool.
- Smartdraw, but we’re not sure we could recommend it, given the reviews.