Mindmap cloning property

Hello,
Thank you for your wonderful work. What is the property of Minmap containers that allows to clone child shapes with the connection from the parent shape (creating a second child by command click (Mac) on the arrow) ? When inside a Mindmap container, I’m able to clone a child shape. However, if the shape is not a mindmap container, command-click on the arrow will create a child of the child.
Thanks for any tip
Philippe

Hi @Coleshvar

Let’s ask our draw.io experts on this matter. I’m sure, @bschmitt or @dkorz can help you here.

1 Like

Hey Coleshvar. The feature you are looking for it attached the the containerType=tree that you can find within the mindmap container that you already mentioned. If you like to use this feature, you have to use the custom shape from our library, ad this functionality can’t be activated through the Property section of the Format Panel. What you can do is adding the mindmap container to your diagram/whiteboard, then adapt it to the degree that you need or like to have and then save the shape to your scratchpad or a custom library. This way, you don’t always have to start from scratch in case you like to vizualize other content instead of a mindmap.

1 Like

Thanks so much for this very precise response. I’ll try your solution which will undoubtedly work.
Best

1 Like