I would like to see my project pages in the Confluence Cloud a little nicer. So that everyone in the company would like to use them frequently. Unfortunately, Confluence Cloud doesn’t offer me enough options to implement my ideas. Are there any workarounds?
If the classic Confluence editor doesn’t give you enough creative freedom, you should think about expanding your tool landscape.
We develop an app called Aura, which contains many intuitive macros that completely revolutionize the appearance of your Confluence pages. Project pages in particular can benefit from a good design, and so can everyone who works with those pages.
We have dedicated a blog article to this very topic. If you want to know more about the Aura macros and see them in action, feel free to take a look: How to Easily Plan a Project in Confluence with Aura
- Aura for Confluence Cloud: Create well-structured, beautiful & user-friendly pages
- How to Easily Make Your Events Stand Out In Confluence With Aura
- Aura – How To Build a Stunning Landing Page with Confluence Cloud
- Highlight Content in Confluence with Aura Panels
- Titles, Buttons & Divider in Confluence with Aura
- Link & structure pages in Confluence with Aura Cards
- Organize Content in Confluence with Aura Tabs