Confluence Space Privacy - Extranet for Confluence - Can I block/protect certain spaces and encrypt attachments?

Hi, I am looking for an add-on for Confluence with which I can block or protect certain spaces in particular. Ideally, attachments could be stored encrypted. Does your “Space Privacy - Extranet for Confluence” do that?

Can I use that without Linchpin?

With encryption of attachments I refer to a space used by management. Important documents are attached in Confluence but should only be visible by users that management allows. Does something like that exist?

Thanks a lot!

Yes, our “Space Privacy - Extranet for Confluence” does exactly that, protect spaces.

You don’t need the complete Linchpin suite, you can just install the add-on in your Confluence Server instance.

However, encrypting of attachments is not a particular feature of Space Privacy. In Confluence you can work with additional space permission levels and page restrictions.

Please also check out the Space Privacy - Extranet for Confluence in the Atlassian Marketplace.

Yes, our “Space Privacy - Extranet for Confluence” does exactly that, protect spaces.

You don’t need the complete Linchpin suite, you can just install the add-on in your Confluence Server instance.

However, encrypting of attachments is not a particular feature of Space Privacy. In Confluence you can work with additional space permission levels and page restrictions.

Die Verschlüsselung von Anhängen gehört jedoch nicht zum Feature-Set. Eine zusätzliche Berechtigungsebene kennt Confluence hinsichtlich von Seitenbeschränkungen. Diese können zusätzlich zu Bereichsberechtigungen Seiten für definierte Benutzer und Gruppen einschränken - das gilt ebenso für Anhänge, die zu den “gesperrten” Seiten gehören.

Hilft Ihnen diese Antwort? Benötigen Sie weitere Informationen dazu oder zu Space Privacy? Sie können sich Space Privacy auch im Atlassian Marketplace ansehen.