Janusz from Spartez here.
Sorry for a bit of commercial break, but we have just released the Chat for Service Desk (server) app - aptly named ‘Chat for Service Desk’. It provides a real-time chatting solution that helps your site visitors / app users connect with teams working through service desk.
It has a bunch of nifty features:
- Creates issues out of chat conversations on-the-fly
- Turns customer’s messages into issue comments - updating issue views in real time
- Turns your issue comments into messages within the chat
- Handles request queues updates
- Lets you see which customers are currently online
- Allows support personnel to toggle their availability
- Chat widget is replaced with email when all agents are offline
- Send the customer chat digests through email
- Fully optimized for mobile web pages
- Chat look & feel is customisable
Interested? You may want to try it out! It’s just fresh-out on the Atlassian Marketplace.
An introduction video can also be viewed here.